Geeetech Prusa i3 Pro C Dual Extruder 3D Printer
This Geeetech I3 pro C 3D printer is designed and manufactured by Shenzhen Getech Co., Ltd based on Geeetech I3 pro, except its simple assembly, easy debugging and more stable performance, compared with the I3 pro, I3 pro C features newly added potential for 3D prints—support 5 types of filament: ABS, PLA, Wood, Nylon, flexible PLA and filament, create flexible hinges, joints, shaped parts; enable you to get the most out of your 3D Printer.
1.Re-designed barrel of extruder to support multiple filaments: ABS/PLA/Flexible PLA/WOOD, making 3D printing more flexible.
2. Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy as well as speeds up the molding of your innovative products and ideas. It usually takes up to 3 days for a DIYer to assemble the previous I3, not to mention the post-adjustment and debugging work. As to this I3 of Acrylic Frame, however, you can save 70% of time.
3. Enhanced stability and reliability. Geeetech I3 pro B adopts 8 mm-thick acyclic plates, also you can choose the piano-black one and the transparent one, and both colors look good.
4. The PSU (power supply unit) is assembled together with the printer; which saves you a lot of space and can avoid unnecessary electrical trouble.
5. All the cables and wires are well arranged to make it more neat and easy to operate.
6. MK8 extruder ensures smaller layers and higher resolution, make models and objects.General Tips & Tricks for printing with Flexible and wood
1. The melting temperature is different for different type of filament; please refer to the suggested temperature you are using. The guideline for an optimal printing temperature is at approximately 210°C for flexible and 230°C for wood filament. The recommended heated bed temperature varies between ± 60˚C and ± 100˚C.
2. It is recommended to significantly lower your printing speed (compared to printing with PLA, or ABS) when printing with Flexible filament and wood filament.Specifications
please refer here for more detaied introduction:
tax duties not included. buyer responsible for any incured.
For more information, please kindly check our wiki page
Print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication.
Build volume: 200 x200x180mm
Layer resolution: 0.1-0.3mm
Positioning Precision: 0.1-0.3mm
Filament diameter: 1.75mm, 3mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5mm
Filament type: ABS/ PLA/Flexible PLA/ Wood /Nylon
Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
Control software: Repetier-Host, Printrun
File format: .STL. G-code
Max heated bed temperature: about 110°C
Max extruder temperature: about 240°C
Power supply: Input:
Connectivity: USB, SD card (support off-line printing)
Body: Acrylic plate of 8 mm thickness (black/ transparent)
Build Platform: Borosilicate glass + MK2A heatbed
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel
Stepper Motors: 1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical structure: Reprap
Without spool: 45 x 44 x 44 cm
With spool: 45 x 44 x 68 cm
Shipping box: 52 x 42 x 23 cm
Net weight: 8. 5 kg
1 x geeetech I3 pro C DIY kit
1 x PLA/ABS （free add-on)
1 x hand tool （free add-on)