Unassembled-Full kit for Prusa Mendel I3(iteration 3)
The Prusa i3 (iteration 3) is the newest and current 3D Printer design by RepRap Core Developer Prusajr. The i3 incorporates lessons learned from the previous two Prusa designs, as well as other popular modern RepRap designs. See also Prusa Mendel I2 (iteration 2).
1. Structure is more simple: Architecture is concise means fast assembly and adjustment easy. Prusa Mendel I2 generally need to spend a lot of time to installation and debugging, it needs at least two days a DIYer to assembled, and only 30% of the original time to I3, the follow-up maintenance work can also be reduced a lot.
2. Stable and Reliable:we carried on the redesign to the stability of the original machine, don't have to worry about printing must debug the machine for a while.
3. Accuracy: the Z axis adopts the lead shorter stud, x, y axis adopt new synchronous belt structure, more accurate positioning. Printed edge is very neat.
4. Generality: This machine can use all of the ABS/PLA consumables on the market, 1.75 mm / 3 mm of material can be used.
5. Larger printing space of Z axis, 150 * 150 * 180mm print area.
6. Improved synchronization belt helps with more precise position,smooth edge of printed parts.
7. Enhanced frame rigidity (prevents x backlash).
Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication（FFF）
Build Volume: 15 x 15 x 18cm [5.90 x 5.90 x 7.08 in]
Layer Resolution: 0.3mm, [0.0118 in]
Positioning Precision: 0.3mm, [0.0118 in]
Filament Type：ABS/ PLA (ABS used only when hot bed is equipped)
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm [0.069 in], 3mm [0.118 in]
Nozzle Diameter: 0.3mm [ 0.0112 in], 0.35mm [0.013 in], 0.4 mm [0.015 in], 0.5mm [ 0.019 in]
File Types: .stl
Max Heated Bed Temp: about 110 ℃ [230°F]
Max Extruder Temp: about 240 ℃ [464° F]
Power Input: 100-120VAC/4.8A or 200-240VAC/2.4A
Power output：DC12V/ 29A
Connectivity: USB, TF card (included) (support off-line printing)
Body: Aluminium plate of 6 mm thickness
Build Platform: Borosilicate glass + Aluminium plate
XYZ Bearings: Wear-resistant, stainless steel
Stepper Motors: 1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical structure: Reprap
Without Spool: 46 x 44 x 37 cm [49 x 32 x 38 cm]
With Spool: 46 x 44 x 58 cm [18.11x 17.32x22.83 in]
Shipping Box: 51 x 41 x 26 cm (L/W/H) [20.07 x 21.65 x 16.9 in]
Net weight：26.45 lbs [12000g]
Shipping Weight: 28.66 lbs [13000g]
2. The filament in the picture is just for reference, not included in package.
3. This list is full kit for Prusa Mendel I3,UNASSEMBLED. This kit comes with almost everything you need to build your Prusa Mendel I3. Everything you’ll need is included – every nut and bolt, wire, detailed manual and software included. No crimping wires, no fiddling with firmware and no soldering needed.
For more information, please kindly check our wiki page